2 compact cruisy shapes of an all-new easy-to-use line derived from our Fly Race R&D program. Perfect for either first-time paddlers or experienced racers, the Rays are effortless to handle both on and off the water. The shorter, wider outline is stable but parallel enough to maximise waterline for maximum glide and speed. The efficient curves are all born of the race series with a continuous nose-to-tail rocker line guaranteeing smooth release and paddle motion.
A sharp bow cuts through the water and the pulled-up profile prevents nose diving and wash over your feet. The flat-angled deck shape and thicker, fuller volume rails are forgiving for a dry and stable ride. For the ultimate in adventure and cruising weve also attached net-fixing inserts for carrying extra equipment. Available in 11 in super-tough High Resistance Skin (HRS) or 12 in either HRS or HRS BVI LTD Edition to commemorate Fanatics sponsorship of the Hiho Virgin Islands event. All models come with ONE fins super-light US Box 9.75 RaceAce fin.
- Stretched outline to maximise waterline with wider nose and steadying square tail
- CAD-analysed smooth tail, nose and continuous curve rocker for clean release paddle motion
- Extra volume in rails and raised stance section for dry ride
- Water-cutting bow transforms in rounded tail V for release and stability
- Net inserts for cruising convenience / transport
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option